What I do:
Bringing together coaching, psychotherapy and diagnostic tools, I work relationally with a range of senior/execs, usually in scaling businesses often but not exclusively with a Tech focus. Some of these organisations have gone through or are going through significant change, be it a round of funding, new investment or private equity ownership which adds to the day-to-day pressure and demands of the individuals running the business.
Using diagnostic tools e.g. Hogan Psychometric Assessment to better understand your values, motives and drivers, we would look at those behaviours which may re-rail you when under stress.
Together we would look at your core values and drivers that get you out of bed in the morning. If we work against these, it shows up in our behaviour and leadership style, often undermining performance and potentially impacts on relationships.
Creating the space in the working week may be challenging at times, however prioritising the time to, explore and develop your thinking with an independent coach brings far reaching benefits to create a happier, more successful professional and personal life
Is this the life you want to lead?
· Working with individuals and teams who would like to develop their resilience, to better cope with balancing career and home life.
· Recognising signs of overwhelm and burnout, developing a toolkit to support you during the particularly stressful times.
· Looking at practical steps to address and manage stress factors.
Are the key elements in your life are serving you at this stage?
· Are you in the right role, company, culture?
· Coaching providing the space to explore new ideas, options, and ways of being
· Exploring the concept of balance and increasing sources of energy
Is this who do you want to be?
· Evaluating your purpose and meaning
· Working towards the next step in your career and breaking down the incremental steps to help you get there
· Developing your authentic leadership voice, raising consciousness around your de-railers to improve performance.
During an initial 30 minute consultation, we can discuss where you would like to spend time focusing on. We can also decide on the cadence and frequency to suit your schedule.
Typically, coaching takes place online every two to three weeks for approximately an hour.
To learn more about our executive coaching services and plans, please contact us to book a free introductory call.