Katriona O’Connor Therapist & Executive Coach
My name is Katriona, I am an Executive Coach (International Coaching Federation) and a BACP registered, qualified Integrative Therapist in London.
I work with individuals and teams who want a place to reflect and make sense of their current challenges, be it personal, professional or a mix. I offer a friendly, down to earth, research backed approach through counselling, psychotherapy and coaching, or a combination as determined by my client’s needs at a specific time. Our sessions are a safe and regular space for you to be heard in an emphatic and non-judgmental way.
BACP registered qualified Integrative Therapist and Executive Coach (ICF).
Training & Qualifications
- BACP Member: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Executive Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- Certificate in Working with Children and Young People
- Neuroscience, Attachment and Therapeutic Alliance
- Psychiatry, Psychopathology and Psychodynamics
- Certificate in CBT
- Working with Suicidal Ideation
- Working with Trauma
- Working with Couples & Other Relationships
- Hogan (Psychometric) Qualified
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy Member
Get In Touch
We Listen Therapy & Coaching
All appointments are currently remote.
T: 07801 151679
Click here to book a free introductory call.